- Pride in supporting your community
- Event invitations during the year
- Community engagement
- Fundraising opportunities
- Your personalized membership card will have value at local wineries, restaurants and retailers
- The JLYC membership allows access to other yacht clubs through Yachting Club of America (See below for California listings)
Charter Members are those who join in the year 2018. Charter membership will extend to January 2020.
Membership dues are collected annually in the month of January. Memberships for individuals are $100. Memberships for corporations are $500. Please see the details below.
Membership is not tax deductible.
We look forward to having you as a member. You will be receiving a Membership Package in the mail.
Send a check to Jack London Yacht Club with your email address to:
PO Box 217
Kenwood, CA 95452
Support your community and have fun doing it!
· The Yachting Club of America was founded in 1963 as the first National Association of Yacht Clubs. The founding principles set forth by the Board of Governors and Founding Members, including John Wayne, were designed " to serve the advancement of Yachting."
· The Yachting Club of America is also publisher of reference books for the yachting fraternity, most notably the annual "Register of American Yacht Clubs" the Reciprocity Guide and "The Oldest Existing Yacht Club Register in America."
· The Yachting Club of America represents over 300,000 members of YCA registered Yacht & Sailing Clubs in America.
· The Yachting Club of America is recognized by Embassies throughout the world and are helpful to YCA members.