· Glen Ellen Forum BOD - Meeting Space
· Glen Ellen Forum Projects Committee - Town Beautification
· Glen Ellen Forum Projects Committee - Town Signs
· Glen Ellen Historical Society - Community Museum
· Jack London Park Partners - Kids Summer Camp
· Kenwood Fire Dept - Fire Safety
· Glen Ellen Forum Steering Committee - Glen Ellen Community Dinner
· KSVY 91.3 Radio in Sonoma - Second Transmitter for the Station
· Marine Conservation Institute - Student Mentors and Internship Program
· Pets Lifeline - Kids Literacy
· Pets Lifeline - Capital Campaign
· Glen Ellen Kenwood Rotary Club - Shade Structures in the Park
· Sonoma Ecology Center - Summer Camp Scholarships
· Sonoma Valley Mentoring Alliance - Mentors for Dunbar School
· Teen Services Sonoma - Kitchen Improvements
· Transcendence Theatre - Arts and Values Program
· Sonoma Ecology Center - Sonoma Creek Stream Flow Stewardship
· Glen Ellen Fire Department General Funding - Various Projects
· Glen Ellen Fair Association - Folding Tables for GEV Fair
Proceeds from the Jack London Yacht Club go back to the community in the form of grants. Grant applications are now available.
You must be a nonprofit or local Sonoma County public agency to be eligible. Based on needs and available funding, grants are anticipated to range from $500 to $3,000.
GRANT APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR 2019.