Join us on Sunday, September 8 at 3:00 at Valley of the Moon Winery.
Together we will celebrate as we hand out grant checks to local organizations in our community and say THANK YOU to volunteers that made Jack London Yacht Club's first year so successful.
Tommy and Dick Smothers, recently back from New York, where they were inducted into the Comedy Institute Hall of Fame, will be handing out the grant checks! Get ready for a fun afternoon!
$40.00 non members
Tickets are available in our SHOP
Reservations are required
Members show their membership card for free raffle tickets.
Parade, food, music and more! What could be better? Come visit us at our JLYC Booth! We'll have sailboat cookies, apparel and plenty of camaraderie.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Our Annual Dinner Auction will be held at Viansa Winery! More info to come.
10:45 - 2:00
Jack London Lodge and Jack London Village
National Anthem: 10:45AM
(sung by Mayra Swatt with 4-plane flyover)
Heat #1: 11:00
Heat #2: 11:30
Heat #3: 12:00
Heat #4: 12:30
Heat #5: 1:00
FINAL RACE: 1:30 at the Jack London Village
2:30 Winner's Circle at the Jack London Lodge
Wine Trolley ends: 3:00 PM
Race Day is April 18th, a great event you won't want to miss. There will be music and festivities at the Jack London Lodge. Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley will transport you between the two venues. Commemorative T-shirts and other JLYC items will be for sale.
• Only Volunteer Firemen and Race Officials (in blue vests) allowed in or near the creek.
• Viewing is at the Jack London Lodge Creekside and Jack London Village, Creekside.
• Porta-Potties will be available at the Jack London Lodge parking lot area.
• The Glen Ellen Village Market will have an outdoor BBQ.
• A special Race Day Menu will be served at the Jack London Lodge Saloon.
• Glen Ellen’s Sonoma Strong truck will transport the sailboats after each Heat, from the Village to the Lodge.
• Kayaks will escort boats down the Creek along the course to ensure a timely race.
Jack London Village Activities:
• Squire Fridell (Gleynlyon Winery) will be the play-by-play announcer
• Beer Garden on the deck
• Historical Society Booth
• Yeti Food Court
• Healing Center and Candle store display
We had a fun JLYC float with members aboard. We had a booth at the park with 4th of July JLYC T-shirts, sailboat cookies, face painting, JLYC apparel, raffles, and Jack to Jack sailboats on display. A great time was had by all!