Saturday, April 27, 2019
11:00 - 4:00
Jack London Lodge and Jack London Village
National Anthem: 10:45AM
(sung by Mayra Swatt with 4-plane flyover)
Heat #1: 11:00
Heat #2: 11:30
Heat #3: 12:00
Heat #4: 1:30
Heat #5: 2:00
FINAL RACE: 2:30
3:00 Winner's Circle at the Jack London Lodge
Wine Trolley ends: 4:30 PM
Race Day is April 27th, a great event you won't want to miss. There will be Members Only seating at the Lodge for the perfect view of the RACE. There will be music and festivities at the Jack London Lodge. Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley will transport you between the two venues. Commemorative tee shirts and other JLYC items will be for sale.
• There will be seating for ‘JLYC Members and Boat Owners Only’ at the Jack London Lodge (vacant) restaurant area.
• Only Volunteer Firemen and Race Officials (in blue vests) allowed in or near the creek.
• Viewing is at the Jack London Lodge Creekside and Jack London Village, Creekside.
• Porta-Potties will be available at the Jack London Lodge parking lot area.
• The Glen Ellen Village Market will have an outdoor BBQ.
• A special Race Day Menu will be served at the Jack London Lodge Saloon.
• Glen Ellen’s Sonoma Strong truck will transport the sailboats after each Heat, from the Village to the Lodge.
Jack London Village Activities:
• Beer Garden on the deck
• Historical Society Booth
• Yeti Food Court
• Healing Center and Candle store display
The JLYC will celebrate the announcement of their 2019 Grant Recipients at an event in July. More info to come.