Our Annual Dinner Auction will be held at Viansa Sonoma Winery!
Sunday, January 19, 2020
4:00 Social Hour, Dinner 5:00
Entertainment will include:
The Smothers Brothers
Eric Jackson as our MC & Auctioneer
Family style seasonal menu by Cuvee Catering.
Enter your 2019 yacht in the Jack to Jack Yacht Race in 2020 for an entry fee of $250, or purchase a new 2020 yacht at the Auction.
Our auction packages will include a variety of creative items and experiences!
Entry fees, memberships and membership renewals can be processed that evening.
Nautical dress or navy blue is suggested.
$125.00 per person, early ticket sales
$1,200 for a table for 10
Limited tickets available. No tickets will be available at the door.
10:45 - 2:00
Jack London Lodge and Jack London Village
National Anthem: 10:45AM
(sung by Mayra Swatt with 4-plane flyover)
Heat #1: 11:00
Heat #2: 11:30
Heat #3: 12:00
Heat #4: 12:30
Heat #5: 1:00
FINAL RACE: 1:30 at the Jack London Village
2:30 Winner's Circle at the Jack London Lodge
Wine Trolley ends: 3:00 PM
Race Day is April 18th, a great event you won't want to miss. There will be music and festivities at the Jack London Lodge. Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley will transport you between the two venues. Commemorative T-shirts and other JLYC items will be for sale.
• Only Volunteer Firemen and Race Officials (in blue vests) allowed in or near the creek.
• Viewing is at the Jack London Lodge Creekside and Jack London Village, Creekside.
• Porta-Potties will be available at the Jack London Lodge parking lot area.
• The Glen Ellen Village Market will have an outdoor BBQ.
• A special Race Day Menu will be served at the Jack London Lodge Saloon.
• Glen Ellen’s Sonoma Strong truck will transport the sailboats after each Heat, from the Village to the Lodge.
• Multiplek kayaks will escort boats down the Creek along the course to ensure a timely race.
Jack London Village Activities:
• Squire Fridell (Gleynlyon Winery) will be the play-by-play announcer
• Beer Garden on the deck
• Historical Society Booth
• Yeti Food Court
• Healing Center and Candle store display
We had a fun JLYC float with members aboard. We had a booth at the park with 4th of July JLYC T-shirts, sailboat cookies, JLYC apparel, raffles, and Jack to Jack sailboats on display. A great time was had by all!
We distributed $31,250 to multiple community groups through grants and additional donations! Tommy and Dick Smothers (and Yo-Yo Man) were there to entertain and help hand out the grants.
Over 120 people attended the event and enjoyed chilled chardonnay on the sun-drenched patio of the Valley of the Moon Winery.
All hands were on deck at the Glen Ellen Parade and Fair! Big O and a 1929 Ford Cabriolet were decked out in JLYC burgees and American pennants for the parade. Our JLYC booth was supplied with swag, videos, raffles, and apparel. We had many locals, members, and new faces come by to say HI!